Family Photo

Family Photo
Aloha

Friday, December 9, 2011

Greenery

Our friend just sent us a video from Bing Crosby's "Mele Kalikimaka" which made me listen more closely to the words.  Here are a picture of our yard that we see out our dinner table which made me think of the words "green and bright" it's also mixes in with some red.  Quite the Christmas colors we look at every day. 


The next picture reminded me of the video of different scenes for the holiday season.  Here is Lance and the kids' take on the Christmas spirit when a nerd is in charge.  Nerd was Lance's term but I personally must be on the edge of nerd myself because I think the tree with gifts out of legos is pretty sweet!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Gabe (our current lego maniac) thought this was amazing as well! Looks like you've been up to some pretty fun adventures :)

    ReplyDelete