Family Photo

Family Photo
Aloha

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pictures

Okay so now that we've been almost everywhere on the island, we have less to say or add.  So instead I decided to find a couple pictures that I (Racheal) like and post them.  Hope you enjoy.  The ones of the kids are at Honolii looking for hidden treasures (sea glass, shells, or special pebbles) and Henry is building a rock sclupture.
Anika and I with the volcano in the distance.  Courtesy of Kim P.

The kids and I at Honoli'i while dad "surfs".  Courtesy of Colette G.

 

6 comments:

  1. Henry left WI a toddler and is coming back a little man! Can't believe how much he has changed -- no doubt Anika has too, just not as much in the physical department. I'm sure she has grown up 10 times over like the other 6-yr-olds I know!

    We can't wait to see all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, both kids have really done a lot of growing here.

      Delete
  2. Great pictures! Be sure to invite me to the slide show/presentation when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if you'd really like to sit through a showing of all of our pictures.... it may take a whole day. Haven't thought about doing that but maybe we should.

      Delete
  3. We could have the pictures running on a projector at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific photos! I've so enjoyed reading about your adventurous year.

    ReplyDelete