Family Photo

Family Photo
Aloha

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike

We got this bike for Anika back in September, but she only rode it sporadically and with much prodding.  Seems she didn't like the red color - too boyish.  However, since mom pointed out that the bike is turning pink, due to fading, she hasn't been able to stop riding it.  Now she is a pro biker, starting and stopping by herself.  Even this morning, while mom and dad were still in bed, she got up, got dressed, and went for a "spin around the block" (did a few circles in our driveway).  PS - you can click on the title of this post to see the video of the Queen classic.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, the second to last picture is especially impressive! And I can't believe how big Anika looks on a bike!

    I was just looking through some of old pictures of when we were about that big... :-)

    Hope you guys are having a good weekend!
    ~Emily~

    ReplyDelete